Practice with Past Papers + Study our Model Answers = Exam Success
Money Back Guarantee
Our products are downloads but we still offer full refunds within 30 days of receiving your item.
High Quality Teaching
Our study materials have been created by teachers with over 30 years of experience of teaching the subjects.
Proven To Work
Since 2001 thousands of students have achieved an A* grade in GCSE and IGCSE Maths by using our study materials.
We use the PayPal checkout system which accepts credit and debit cards plus PayPal itself
Once you have paid you will be able to download your materials and videos immediately.
You can print all of the blank past papers and the 214 model answers or view them on screen.
The Original Model Answers Website
Others have copied us, but we are still the most popular provider of model answers.
Examples of our Model Answers
At first I found your hand-written explanations a bit odd, but once I’d got used to them I always found them so simple and clear and I’d like to order another set for my boyfriend.Rachel, Newcastle
Frequently Asked Questions
- We often get asked whether the various GCSE and IGCSE exam boards are different. Firstly, they must all test the same National Curriculum (2007/8 – National and International GCSE).
- So there is a huge overlap between their exam syllabuses. So, for example, a trigonometry question on an OCR Higher paper must match the same level of difficulty as a trigonometry question on an Edexcel Higher paper.
- Our GCSE past papers are based on the Edexcel syllabus and our IGCSE past papers are based on the Cambridge (CIE) syllabus. But for the reasons mentioned above, even if you are studying for an OCR or AQA exam, you will still find the past papers and model answers we provide useful.
- We chose the Edexcel syllabus for GCSE because it is one of the most widely used, the one most popular with students and teachers and because after over 30 years of teaching each syllabus, we feel it is the best.
- For the IGCSE we chose the Cambridge Board.
- Our questions are very slightly different from the official papers from the exam boards.
- This is because copyright law does not allow us to use their papers word-for-word.
- So we create replica questions.
- Our questions are as close as we can make them to the originals in terms of the topic and the nature of the question and the level of difficulty.
- We have a unique and much-loved approach to producing model answers to the past paper questions.
- We don’t just show the answers – we show all the working out also.
- Our model answers are detailed but simple-to-understand.
Thought you’d like to know I got an A*. Your model answers made revision a breeze.Lee Yuen, Hong Kong
If you have problems downloading our materials, you can contact us – details at the foot of this page.
If you’re having problems ordering feel free to contact us – details at the foot of this page.
I went through your model answers with my son and I learnt things that had mystified me for years – but he picked them up no bother. Your explanations were so clear and simple. Thank you.Mr Patel, Harrow
How do you make it sound so simple?Jane, Reading
I am very impressed. I particularly like the answers in hand writing and the colourful identification of keywords. I think that sometimes computer text can lose impact. The hand written answers engage the brain whereas people tend to lose attention when they see computer text.Mr Ellsmore, West Yorkshire
Payment Methods: PayPal | Credit Card | Debit Card
We started in 2001 and provide free past papers for GCSE and IGCSE Maths and Science. We also sell detailed and easy-to-understand model answers for the questions. We believe that practicing with past papers and comparing your answers to our model answers is one of the best ways to prepare for your exam.
"As a home educator, I have found your website to be the best resource available. Worth every penny!" - John Adams, Home Educator
"The quality of your teaching embedded in your model answers is truly refreshing." - Dr Silvers, Retired Open University Lecturer, Portsmouth